This custom long-form report style content provides the opportunity to tell a company or topic story and feature client leadership position within the nutrition and dietary supplement industry, or the food and beverage industry. This opportunity is optimized to showcase leadership as an ingredient, technology, or service provider, on its own or part of a larger strategic content marketing program.
Long-form report style content. Content marketing team will work with client on topic and content of the asset. Design team will work with content marketing for art direction and formatting.
- Scope: eGuide format, 6000-7500 words, fully designed with graphics, sidebars and references.
- Company logo on landing page.
- 2-touch email campaign to relevant audience members.
- Promotional ad placed on NPI.
- Social media promotion of article (LinkedIn) via NPI or FBI brand.
- All leads that have given consent for 3rd party share per Informa data privacy policies over the 60-day program will be provided weekly as they become available. (Full payment is required for leads to be released.)
- A performance marketing report will be provided at the end of the program.
Final digital asset provided to client for own use – social media, website collateral, show distribution, etc.
- Custom program will go through an approval process.
- Content marketing team works with client on the topic and content of their asset.
- Final edit is given one review to client and then finalized within 2 weeks from send date and then submitted to begin production.
- Once in production, the pdf with the images and text placed and formatted is sent to the client for their review of the pdf design.
- To avoid project delays, requested changes and corrections to copy and artwork by all approving parties should be submitted when returning the initial proof. Continual changes to approved artwork will inhibit us from meeting approved deadlines.
- Each project includes 3 rounds of edits only and is subject to additional fees for additional round.